It is important for you (as an individual who provides us with Personal Data) to understand how we use (or “process”) Personal Data, including that which we collect about you during your visit to this Website, and which we process more generally pursuant to this Policy.
MARIADRYANOVSKA.COM is the Data Controller of all such Personal Data.
Our aim always is to process Personal Data fairly, lawfully and transparently. However, if you are unhappy with the information provided in this Policy or have any broader questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Data Collection
The types of Personal Data we collect and process may include:
(1) contact information (such as name, email)
(2) information you provide directly to us such as personal interests.
(3) website information (IP address, location information, weblogs etc)
Sensitive Personal Data is neither requested nor collected by us generally. Sensitive Personal Data includes for example information relating to race or ethnic origin, religious beliefs, and health.
We do not knowingly collect information from visitors under the age of 14 and do not offer Information Society Services (ISS) (online services) directly to children. In the event that we learn that we have collected information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
With this document we provide a statement that any personal data that we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
Cookies and Google Analytics
Cookies are small pieces of information stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. If you want to know more about cookies and how they work, please refer to the following websites: http://www.allaboutcookies.org and http://www.youronlinechoices.com.
If you are visiting the Site, we will use a cookie for the duration of your visit to the Site for the purposes of allowing you to save items so that you can find them again easily. After you close your browser, this cookie will expire.
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. Unless you do this, cookies will be issued when you use our Site, but you can delete them via your browser at any time. If you do not accept cookies, or decide to delete them, you will still be able to access and use the Site but you won't be able to save any items.
Personal Data Use
In accordance with the GDPR, we have identified below the relevant lawful basis for the processing of various types of Personal Data for different purposes:
(1) We may process Personal Data on the basis that it is in our legitimate interests and/or the legitimate interests of a third-party to do so. We have a legitimate business interest for example in offering services, projects and products to customers and clients, and in undertaking such work when agreed, and our customers and clients likewise have a legitimate interest in receiving the same. We may also process Personal Data on the basis that it is necessary for our legitimate interests in the effective management and running of the business, which may include, but is not limited to: engaging suppliers, ensuring that systems and premises are secure and running efficiently, for insurance purposes, and to protect our legal rights. We are satisfied that all such processing is not unwarranted because of any prejudicial effect on your rights and freedoms or your legitimate interests.
(2) We also use or share your information in an anonymised or aggregate manner for purposes including research, analysis, modelling, site improvement, and aggregated information services such as traffic reporting.
Disclosure of Your Information
We will not disclose this information to anyone outside of our company unless required to do so by law.
We will securely store your data until you instruct us otherwise.
Protecting Personal Data
We use a range of appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard access to and use of, your personal information and to ensure it retains its integrity and availability. These include structured access controls to systems, network protection, intrusion detection, physical access controls.
Your Rights and Responsibilities
The GDPR generally provides individuals with rights to access, to object to the processing of, to rectify, to erase, to restrict and to port their Personal Data. You can exercise any of these rights by contacting us at any time at email@example.com.
You can also request that your Personal Data is deleted from our systems at any time, though please note that we may be entitled to continue to store such Personal Data in accordance with the law and with this Policy.